Sorry - this product is no longer available
Relics, Devotionals, and Sacramentals
- When praying with a relic or sacramental like a blessed rosary, where's the line between devotion and superstition?
- It is there any Bible text that supports the tradition of relics?
- What is the difference between a Sacrament and a sacramental?
- What about the widespread practice of burying a statue of St. Joseph in the yard as one puts a house up for sale?
- Is there any difference between Benediction and Eucharistic Adoration-Devotion?
- Why is the altar stripped Holy Thursday after Mass?
If you're looking for reasonable Catholic answers to these and similar questions, "50 Questions From the Pews: Relics, Sacramentals, Devotionals" is the book for you. Your guide is Fr. Richard Fragomeni, renowned professor of liturgy who himself finds relics and sacramentals a meaningful part of his prayer life. The author uses personal experience, Church teaching, and pastoral wisdom to answer questions posed by men and women already active in their faith and eager to deepen their relationship with God and with the Church.
You'll come to understand the critical and anxious questions posed by "everyday Catholics."
Whether you're mildly curious or intensely interested in enhancing your prayer life with relics and sacramentals and devotionals, you will be enriched by this treatment.
Eligible For Free Shipping