Your guide to passing the U.S. Citizenship Test and becoming a citizen
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast
Written by test prep specialists
About the contents:
This guide helps you learn about the history and government of the United States and improve your English skills. As you review the information and practice answering questions, you will become more comfortable taking the written and oral U.S. Citizenship tests in English.
* Information on how to become a U.S. citizen
* Understanding, speaking, reading, and writing English
* Types of questions, including written or oral question/answer, sentence writing, multiple choice, multiple choice completion, completions, and substitutions
* An overview of the history of the United States, including the New World, independence, the Constitution and founding fathers, the Civil War, and more
* An overview of the government of the United States, including leaders, the executive, legislative and judicial branches, bills and laws, patriotism, capital cities, and more
The Oral Interview
* What you need to know
* Sample questions
Four Full-Length Practice Tests with Answers
Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?