helps special-needs families move past the pain and confusion of their circumstances and slowly, firmly face the future with hope. Speaking honestly about struggles that accompany a variety of disabilities, Sandra Peoples shows readers how to
- let go of false beliefs that hold them back
- work through the cycles of grief
- focus on self-care and healthy routines
- understand disability based on what the Bible says
- rebuild a strong faith foundation
- create support systems for themselves and others
Filled with real-life stories and hard-earned wisdom, this book shines a light on the possibilities and blessings that come when parents see their new purpose in life--which was God's purpose for them all along.