Dad, Be #1 for Your Kids
What does it take to become a great dad? The question alone might overwhelm you, but the answer is simpler than you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God's Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the basics for how to be the best dad for your kids, including . . .
- letting your children know you love and care for them
- learning the keys to positive and effective communication
- knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
- ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
- how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
As you commit to learning how to become the dad your kids need in their lives, you'll not only draw closer to your children, but you'll find incredible blessing in fatherhood.