The Thrill of the HuntThe Thrill of Living for God
The adventure of a lifetime awaits when you join avid outdoorsman Steve Chapman on the hunt for more than just deer. As Steve retells some of his best hunting stories, you'll gain valuable insights on relationships, success, and most important, spiritual growth.
With humor and honesty, Steve shares the ups and downs from his numerous treks into deer country. Relive some of your fondest hunting memories and draw closer to God as you read about
- the wonder and anticipation of a teenage boy's first hunt
- a generous gesture which turns into a double portion of venison
- the mixed emotions of a hunter while tracking wounded game
- a father and son who both get their first deer with a bow--on the same day
- an unexpected encounter with a magnificent whitetail
This handsome edition of Steve's bestselling book with faux-leather binding and a built-in bookmark is the perfect choice for every hunting enthusiast.