"I am a compulsive reader of success, inspirational, and motivational books.
They don't get any better than this one "
Pat Williams, senior vice president, Orlando Magic
Your character--who you are--determines the leadership influence you have with others. In 9 Keys to Successful Leadership, James Merritt, a respected voice on leadership, identifies nine essential traits that make leaders less stressed, easier to follow, and more influential. Among the leadership qualities Merritt identifies are
- making sure someone sees, hears, or feels love from you each day
- letting God's joy shine through your life
- being kind to someone daily by word or deed
- taking every opportunity to be faithful and dependable
- treating others as more important than yourself
9 Keys to Successful Leadership points the way for you to become the kind of leader who makes a life-changing difference for others, perhaps even an eternal difference.