Bestselling author Steve Chapman offers this little gem of a book that will have readers chuckling, grinning, and nodding their heads at the witty quips, outrageous insights, and fascinating observations. Drawing on folk humor, a dash of science, backwoods wisdom, and biblical truths, Steve encourages readers to consider:
Wasn't it smart of God to...
- design us to sneeze out instead of in?
- have rain fall in little drops instead of one big one?
- give us old age so we'll look forward to heaven?
- devise human legs so they can straddle horses and Harleys?
- make us curious so we'll seek Him?
Fun and thought-provoking, Wasn't It Smart of God To... is filled with the little and big things around us that highlight God's creativity and make our lives interesting and wonderful.