- An abridged release featuring a compact format and lower price point
- Great gift impulse item, or for anyone going through difficult times
How often Christians find themselves worn down by circumstances, worn through by relationships, and worn out by their own heart struggles God seems distanta ]their prayers have become platitudes.
Pastor and bestselling author Lloyd Ogilvie comes alongside readers to offer words where their own words fail them, gently guiding them to pray for Goda (TM)s desires:
- the confidence that anything that happens will bring them closer to Him
- the Spirita (TM)s filling, so they can love even difficult people with His unlimited grace
- Goda (TM)s perspective on the new person He wants them to bea ]however tough their circumstances are
As they reconnect with the Father, Christians will be able to see with His visiona ]and grasp what the future can be if they put it in His hands.