With their trademark insight, humor, and candid personal perspectives, the Farrels reveal the truths about the sexual relationship in marriage and what husbands and wives need to know to keep the embers burning.
- Sex is like fireworks!--why a little skill turns marriage into red-hot monogamy
- How sex works best emotionally, physically, and physiologically
- What turns him on and what turns her on
- Creating intimacy when you're just too tired
- How to avoid the pleasure thieves that steal your chance for fulfillment.
The Farrels present difficult-to-discuss topics and biblical truths in universal language with sensitivity, fun, and understanding.
For newlyweds, golden anniversary celebrants, and all couples in between--this book inspires the gift of romance and passion to fuel lives with love.