Whether horrific enough to garner national headlines, such as at Columbine, or minor enough to cause arguments with family or friends, uncontrolled anger is a thief that steals peace, joy, and trust. Now, hard on the heels of their bestselling Freedom from Fear (more than 43,000 copies sold), Neil Anderson and Rich Miller offer readers clear biblical principles and constructive methods to keep anger in its place by:
- understanding the difference between righteous and unrighteous anger
- depending on Jesus for anger control
- implementing key principles to maintain healthy anger and avoid destructive anger
- contemplating the truths revealed by God's holy anger and wrath
- realizing how anger affects the church
Getting Anger Under Control helps readers evaluate their own anger level, take appropriate steps to alleviate anger's destructiveness, and depend on Jesus? power and wisdom to regulate their emotions.