To the Pleasant Hill is the only monthly "Quiet Time" devotional journal for Korean Americans by Korean American churches in the United States.
- Opening – a letter from the Pleasant Hill
- Calendar / How to use this book
- Reading sample/Simple instructions on how to use the book
- 6 days a week – daily Bible reading plan: OT/NT for one chapter per day (notes, summary)
- Scripture of the day: A paragraph from the Korean Revised Standard Bible and NRSV
- Space for personal journal
- “Sounds from the Hill” –short devotion reading of the day
- Sunday – sermon note and memo space
- Special Reading: introduction on each book of the Bible.
- Story from the Readers: “When I came to the States…” space to share personal reflections on the immigrant experience
- Special Story: New Christian Community
- Quite Time small group information page
- Editor’s note, readers’ feed back
- Four months reading plan outline
- “To the Pleasant Hill” will help people to experience the power of God’s Word.
- “To the Pleasant Hill” will promote daily devotion (Quite Time) for Koreans in the United States and abroad.
- “To the Pleasant Hill” will help Korean American immigrants with their daily scripture readings.
- “To the Pleasant Hill” will encourage Korean American families to conduct family devotion.
- “To the Pleasant Hill” will challenge readers to participate in the local church through small groups.
- “To the Pleasant Hill” will encourage readers to grow and mature in the Christian life.