Sorry - this product is no longer available
Promises: Living Faithfully with God & Neighbor
The 2006 VBS leader's guide will help leaders conduct activities with their entire group and to split their group by gender. It will include resources specific to boys or girls as well as games and activities that can be done with a mixed group.
Key Features & Benefits:
- The two student books are full-color and visually appealing.
- Teaching plans are clear, structured, easy-to-follow, and don’t require unreasonable amounts of preparation.
- Recognizes that, in young adolescence, boys and girls deal with friendships differently and face different issues related to body image and self-worth.
- Helps create a safe environment in which youth can discuss difficult issues that they might not feel comfortable discussing elsewhere.
- Connects the challenges of early adolescence to youths’ identity as Christians.
- Offers ideas for fun activities that appeal to youth with different learning styles and that communicate clear teaching points about God’s promises.
Eligible For Free Shipping