Interpreting Christian History
The Challenge of the Churches' Past
This book explores the theological lessons to be learnt from 2000 years of Christian Church history.
- An exploration of the theological lessons to be learnt from the difficult history of the Christian churches over the past 2,000 years
- Opens with an introductory essay on the whole of Church history, making the book suitable for lay readers as well as students
- Combines historical, historiographical and theological analysis
- Reunites the disciplines of theology and Church history
- Concludes that we can only ever perceive a facet of Christianity given our historical and cultural conditioning
- Written by a distinguished Church historian.
Eligible For Free Shipping
Language of Text:
This item is available for return.
Cokesbury uses a variety of methods for ground shipping. At your request, we can also expedite order shipments for an additional charge. Cokesbury partners with UPS for these expedited deliveries.