The nonprofit leader s complete source on setting, pursuing, and meeting building campaign goals
Nonprofit veteran Stanley Weinstein s Capital Campaigns from the Ground Up gives decision-makers the guidance they need to accomplish one of the most important steps in the growth of an organization: the campaign for funding and completing a significant building project. Whether for arts-, religious-, education-, healthcare-, preservation-, or social service related projects, this book lays out a detailed road map for successfully managing all aspects of project realization. Moving easily from preparation to design to fundraising, Capital Campaigns from the Ground Up presents a comprehensive approach to coordinating these efforts. This practical, clearly written handbook will help you:
- Think strategically in the early preparation stage
- Balance building and fundraising concerns
- Build a committed team of volunteers, a cohesive board, and a solid donor base
- Make a strong case for support, utilize media resources, and communicate a clear mission
- Determine what has worked in past successful campaigns
Nonprofit directors, developers, board members, and other decision-makers, along with architects and other design professionals working with nonprofits, will all appreciate and benefit from this invaluable resource.