When a child is born, a miracle happens--someone becomes a grandmother
For first-time grandmas, beloved veterans, or grandmas-in-waiting, this warm, wonderful book captures all the joy and humor of one of a woman's most life-altering experiences. Heartwarming observations from such famous names as Margaret Mead, Jane Russell, and Margaret Thatcher; poems to copy and stick on the refrigerator; words of advice to "accidentally" leave on a daughter-in-law's kitchen table, suggestions to smooth the rough times or increase the joy, it's all here to read and treasure.
Don't miss . . .
- Special things only a grandmother can do
- Family history a grandmother can pass on
- A precious gift every child needs from a grandmother
- Secret satisfactions a grandmother feels
- How a grandmother can act even wiser than she is