Kids love mooing cows and hatching chicks, but who created these animals to do what they do? On a trip to the farm, one small child is determined to find out. In this padded board book from award-winning author Rhonda Gowler Greene, your child too can explore their questions about nature, and learn about the One who makes everything uniquely special.
A cr-r-rack A PEEP
Who makes it hatch
and CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP?
Kids love to ask questions, and in Baa Oink Moo God Made the Animals, each "Why?" and "Who?" about the farm animals they'll encounter inside is answered in clever and fun rhymes ... all pointing back to the God who made each sheep, cow, pig, horse, goat--all the animals on the farm--including puppies And with sounds words for your child to call out on each spread, this message about God's amazing creation is also playful and interactive, making it perfect for repeated reading and story time.
Baa Oink Moo God Made the Animals:
- contains a variety of animals and their sounds, making it fun and easy to teach your child about the creatures on a farm
- depicts a fun mother-child adventure, making it perfect for parental bonding time
- is the perfect size for lap reading, and sturdy enough for little hands
- has soft, rounded corners to ensure even the smallest child can enjoy the story
- also works for bedtime reading, with an ending that will help your child snuggle in for the night