Therefore, brothers and sisters, you must be patient as you wait for the coming of the Lord.
7 Therefore, brothers and sisters, you must be patient as you wait for the coming of the Lord. Consider the farmer who waits patiently for the coming of rain in the fall and spring, looking forward to the precious fruit of the earth. 8 You also must wait patiently, strengthening your resolve, because the coming of the Lord is near. 9 Don’t complain about each other, brothers and sisters, so that you won’t be judged. Look! The judge is standing at the door!
10 Brothers and sisters, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord as an example of patient resolve and steadfastness.
Dan Collison has earned degrees from the Interlochen Arts Academy, the Eastman School of Music, Bethel Seminary (M.Div.), and Fuller Seminary (D.Min.). He is the Lead Pastor at First Covenant Church, Minneapolis.
First Covenant Church is a diverse, multi-generational, urban Christian community that is vibrant and growing in downtown Minneapolis. It is affiliated with the Evangelical Covenant Denomination, one of the fastest growing and ethnically diverse denominations in America.
- Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NY; Bachelor of Music
- Bethel Theological Seminary; Masters in Divinity
- Fuller Theological Seminary; Doctor of Ministry
- Higher Ground, Inc. Christian Music Ministry, Director 1987-1990
- Agape Christian Church, Music Pastor 1991-1994
- Faith Reformed Church, Director of Worship and Evangelism 1994-1998
- Wooddale Church, Pastor of Contemporary Music 1998-2004
- Wooddale Church, Worship Arts Pastor 2004-2009
- First Covenant Church, Minneapolis, Lead Pastor 2009-Present