If your passion is to help kids…
- know how one comes to faith in Jesus Christ
- understand that God requires Christians to live a radically different lifestyle
- learn how to study and apply God’s Word
- build healthy relationships with peers and Christian adults
- appreciate the uniqueness of others
- share their faith with friends
- develop meaningful life-skills
…then Learning God’s Way midweek curriculum is just what you are looking for to round out your church’s Christian education program. Pioneer Clubs will help you share God’s love with the children in your church and community.
Learning God’s Way is the small-church solution to children’s ministry! Dynamic midweek curriculum for small churches. Multi-age level curriculum allows children in K through 6th grade to meet all together. Works well with a small number of kids and one or two adults. 24 easy-to-use complete meetings with Bible study, Scripture memory, skill activity, games and skit. Undated and fits 1- 1 ½ hour time frame. Kit contains 2 leader books. 6 handbooks for grades K-2 and 6 for grades 3-6. Bible and Skill Awards, and memory verse stickers for 12 kids. Everything your church needs to conduct a successful midweek ministry in one kit. May be adapted for use in Sunday school or children’s church.
Each Unit Contains 4 Complete Meeting Plans.
Bible Lesson Skill Activity
Unit 1: Using the Bible Outdoor Cook
Unit 2: Being a Friend Friends
Unit 3: Knowing Our Loving God Toymaker
Unit 4: Wonderfully Made Looking Good
Unit 5: Loving My Family Missions
Unit 6: All About Church Nature Crafts
Meetings last 1 – 1 ½ hours.