All the names, phrases, events, stories, and terms from the Bible and Church History that every Christian should be familiar with in one concise volume. It's everything you need to know about the Bible and early Christian history.
Facts, Quotes, People, Maps, Photos, Art, Theology, Quizzes, and More!
The Complete Book of Bible Basics introduces you to more than 1,200 key people, places, events, and facts about the Bible and the church in a friendly, easy-to-use format the whole family will enjoy.
The perfect resource for pastors, teachers, students, and Bible trivia buffs, this handy A–Z reference guide includes
- A quick synopsis of every book in the Bible
- Introductions to the major characters of the Old and New Testaments
- A detailed time line showing the complete history of the Christian church
- Explanations of key words and phrases from Scripture
- Beautiful artwork
- Helpful maps
Plus . . .
Fourteen fun, self-scoring quizzes so you can test your knowledge of Bible basics, such as
- Famous quotations from the Bible
- The life and ministry of Jesus
- Who’s Who in the Old and New Testaments
- Church history
- And much, much more . . .