Four Session Small Group Study on the Means of Grace in the Wesleyan Tradition. Help your congregation understand the transforming power of grace!
Opening Ourselves to Grace explores the basic practices of Christian faith and life from a Wesleyan tradition. Containing both a DVD and a CD-ROM with video content and written resources, this product includes:
- A four-chapter video presentation on Wesley's understanding of spiritual practice
- A six-week Bible study based on the video
- A discussion guide to help group leaders
- Additional resources for leaders and participants
Through this study you'll experience the historic spiritual disciplines — perhaps for the first time — to help you grow in your love of God and neighbor. This resource is ideal for:
- individual viewing
- Bible study groups
- Sunday school classes
- small groups and covenant groups
- congregational groups or committees
- trainings for church leaders
- a sermon series
Video presenters include Tom Albin, Kenda Creasy Dean, Hilly Hicks, Scott Kisker, Steve Manskar, Peter Storey and Laceye Warner. Produced by Mark V. Purushotham.