"Sometimes it's tough to accept the truth that God did not create us to take on this world alone. Sure, Jesus, works powerfully in our individual lives. But God typically achieves his most compelling work where two or three — or just a few more — are gathered together."
This Leader's Guide can be used in a number of ways:
- with small groups of six to 12 men who meet and study together on a regular basis
- with Sunday school or continuing education classes, as a guide for preparation and discussion
- with one or more friends, as a conversational guide
- as a web-based interactive study, with a "virtual group" simultaneously addressing the same chapters and the same questions
- as an individual study companion and prayer guide for deliberate reading
Each session includes the following elements:
- guiding questions and session goals
- opening prayer
- icebreaker questions
- reflection questions related to assigned readings
- reading and discussion of scripture
- time to share prayer concerns and pray for one another
- closing prayer
Studying the book Get Real with the assistance of the Leader's Guide will help you grow spiritually and encourage follow through on the most important commitment of your life.