Best-selling author Andrea Wells Miller has assembled 366 readings from thirteen of the best-known and most beloved authors in the Christian world today. The contributors include:
- Philip Yancey is the author of more than a dozen books including, Soul Survivor, What's So Amazing About Grace, and The Jesus I Never Knew.
- Eugene Peterson is the translator of the hugely successful new edition of the bible, The Message.
- Madeleine L'Engle is one of the most beloved Christian novelists of all time. Her classic, A Wrinkle in Tune, won The Newbery Award in 1963.
- Richard J. Foster, a Quaker, is the founder of Renovare, an organization committed to working for church renewal. He is the author of six books including Celebration of Discipline, Prayer: Finding Heart's True Home, and Streams of Living Water.
- John Leax is a poet, novelist, and Professor of English at Houghton College. He is the author of three books of poetry, including Out Walking.
- Shirley Nelson is the award-winning novelist of The Last Year of the War.
- Virginia Stem Owens is the author of numerous books, including the award-winning If You Do Love Old Men.
- Andrea Wells Miller is the co-author with Pia Mellody of Facing Love Addiction and Breaking Free. She lives in Austin, Texas.