The Church Year and the Art of Clemens Schmidt provides selections from the work of noted liturgical artist Clemens Schmidt in a convenient book/CD-ROM format that illustrate themes organized according to the liturgical year. The variety of line drawings and calligraphy offers a wealth of opportunities for illustrating bulletins, programs, church, school, or personal documents with clip art.
The Church Year and the Art of Clemens Schmidt CD-ROM provides a listing of over 105 clip art images each saved in three formats: TIFF, BMP, and JPEG. Average image size is 2 ½ x 2 ½ inches at 100%.
A set of contact sheets on the CD displays thumbnail black-and-white images. The indexed, searchable contact sheets can be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is included on this CD. The clip art images are stored in folders labeled according to the image format (TIFF, BMP, or JPG). They can be inserted into a document using the normal graphic import functions of the word processing or page layout program.
- WINDOWS 95/98/NT
- i486 or Pentium processor-based personal computer
- Microsoft Windows 95 or 98 or NT (with Service pack 3 or later)
- 8 MB of RAM on Windows 95 and Windows 98 (16 MB recommended)
- Apple Power Macintosh computer
- Apple System Software version 8 or later
- 4.5 MB of RAM available to Acrobat Reader (6.5 MB recommended)
- 8 MB of available hard disk space
This application is designed to be completely self-contained. Nothing will be loaded onto your computer system; everything needed to run the application software is on the CD-ROM. The CD is an “autoload” CD. Insert the CD into your CD reader and Adobe Acrobat Reader will start and display a catalog of images.