Explore the basics of Christianity with this easy-to-use introduction to the faith
Small groups, Bible studies and discipleship classes are a growing trend in churches across the country. Why? Because faith is nurtured in community.
From Baker Books and Tom Wright, the Living Faith program is the first of its kind. Designed for church classes and small groups, this multimedia package provides an accessible overview of the Christian faith, the Bible, church history and the relationship between Christianity and other religions.
The Living Faith program includes a 250-minute DVD curriculum featuring ten sessions
of Tom Wright's discussions on faith:
1. The Story and Message of the Bible
2. The Hebrew Scriptures
3. The World, Life and Ministry of Jesus
4. The Gospel Testimonies to Jesus
5. Paul and the Outward Movement
6. A Brief History of Christianity
7. Christian Doctrines and Beliefs
8. Other Religions and Beliefs
9. Growing in and Sharing Christ
10. Living Christianly in the World