"The Teacher's Commentary" answers most questions a teacher might ask:
- What does this passage teach?
- How can I make this truth plain?
- What is the best way to help my students apply this teaching?
- What is God saying to "me"?
- How does the passage or story I'm about to teach fit with what comes before and after it?
- Where can I find other passages that develop this theme?
- What can I do to get my class interested and involved?
- How can I help my students really understand?
"The Teacher's Commentary" is specifically designed for teachers of children as well as teachers of youth and adults, packed with "how to teach it" ideas, and with insights into how the Scriptures touch the lives of people today. This is a commentary on the whole Bible that you will want to read for your personal enrichment and use every time you prepare to teach God's Word.
""No greater need is imaginable than that of a commentary for teachers of the Bible in our Sunday schools. Dr. Larry Richards has prepared" The Teacher's Commentary" as a magnificent and succinct insight into the Scriptures. Get one for every teacher in your Sunday school."
"- W.A. Criswell, Pastor,
First Baptist Church,