This resource provides young adults with a chance to become a part of an exciting new contemporary Bible study series for adult learners in their 20’s and 30’s. Each volume in the series challenges young adults to examine a powerful biblical image that defines and shapes their lives.
Each volume includes these helpful features:
• Bible background on a respective image: covenant, exodus, community, and faith
• Articles on group leadership, organizing a study group, using small break-out groups, and choosing teaching options
• Case studies throughout the text and in the appendix to use as discussion starters
• Seven easy-to-use sessions with clear teaching helps on every page
• Opportunities to examine biblical and personal ideas more deeply
• Options for service projects Exodus: Leaving Behind, Moving On helps readers appreciate learning how God is in the midst of the movements and changes of life, no matter how minor or how transformational.
To learn about another adult Bible study, see www.livingthegoodlifetogether.com