The Acceptance unit uses the Bible story included in Acts 10:1-48 and 1 Corinthians 12:12-31. The Bible teaches that God’s love is for everyone and that all of us are created in the image of God. As God's people, we should love and appreciate others and be willing to learn from one another and work together.
- learn it is important to not pre-judge people;
- understand they can be sensitive to their own behaviors or language that may show prejudice;
- work to work together and work to accept others;
- believe God’s love is for all people;
- learn God’s love is also for them and to accept themselves
- learn about and show appreciation for other cultures, countries, and peoples;
- understand they are created in God’s image;
- acquire the tools, techniques and resources they need to make smarter choices.
For more information about PowerXpress, go to www.powerxpress.com.