This is study number 5 in the Sisters Bible Study series.
Each 6-week video study will be presented as a kit that includes: a 90-minute VHS video, a DVD, a participant’s workbook, and a leader’s guide. The DVD will contain the same material as the VHS, offering users flexibility in viewing the study. The kit will be packaged in a vinyl case. Each study group member will need to purchase a participant’s workbook separately.
The video/DVD will contain 6 sessions, each 15 minutes in length. The format of each study session will be:
- A session introduction by the series host
- A 7-8 minute presentation of the session material to a large group by the study presenter
- A small group discussion facilitated by the study presenter
After viewing the video/DVD, the remaining 60-90 minutes will be spent discussing the session material.
This study on Proverbs will examine the wisdom contained in these ancient proverbs and their application for daily life. Throughout Proverbs, the basic theological idea expressed is that actions have consequences, both for the individual and also for society. The choices one makes and the way one chooses to conduct one's life are therefore of utmost importance.
- Daily Applied Understanding
- Measures of Applied Wisdom -
- Ethical Reflections on Daily Practice
- Things that Trigger Foolishness
- Paradoxes of Daily Encounters
- Being Alive, Real, and Whole
View the promotional video
For more information about Sisters, go to www.sisters.cokesury.com.