Beginning with the story of his own daughter's coming out, Michael B. Regele uses current scientific findings and
earnest scriptural inquiry to answer tough questions about same-sex love
and Christianity. What does science and the Bible say about homosexuality? Regele offers thoughtful insight to tough questions like:
- Is sexual orientation a choice that individuals make?
- Is same sex attraction sinful in itself?
- Is it true that lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are more promiscuous than heterosexual people?
- Is it true that same-sex relationships do not last as long as hetero-sex relationships?
- Is abstinence for life the only choice for a Christian LGBT person? Or can they enter into intimate and
sexual relationships and still be active participants in a Christian community?
- Is same-sex marriage acceptable from a Christian standpoint?