With razor-sharp theology and personal stories that reveal the potential of every woman, the authors of Reclaiming Eve unleash women of all ages to live out of their identity and calling in Christ. As we open Scripture together, women of all ages will discover the power of serving alongside their brothers, as full partners in God's Kingdom work.
This resource will help you lead your group through thought-provoking video content and discussion questions.
Included are a facilitator's guide and the following
1. Identity: Created in the Image of God
2. Alliance: When Adam and Ezer Unite
3. Sisterhood: Loving One Another
4. Wholeness: The Woman as Overcomer
5. Healing: Restored in Community
6. Growth: The Thriving Sister
7. Restored: The Serving Woman