"The heart of your VBS is at Treasure Point in your Bible Story Center. It is here that your Bible leader has the opportunity to fill the kids with the real reason they are at VBS. Through these drama-filled stories of Jesus, your kids will learn about God’s love and the importance of becoming a member of God’s family. Our storytelling options make it easy for leaders to keep kids engaged and excited about what they are learning. Packed with age-appropriate ideas for making the Bible come to life, you will need one for each Bible Story Center Leader.
• Easy as 1, 2, 3!—Set the Story, Tell the Story, Apply the Story
1. Set—two different activity options help you prepare kids for hearing and relating to the Bible story.
2. Tell—with simple, short, kid-involving introduction. Ends with an opportunity for evangelism (Focus on Evangelism).
3. Apply—Interactive review of Bible story and then life application from age-level Student Guides.
• Insightful, in-depth discussion questions to help children grasp the key lesson content
• Unique Preteen version that delves deeper into the Bible content
• Includes a creative storytelling option for each day (sound effects, props, drama, etc.)
• Includes reproducible activity pages
• Full color
• Hands-on use of Bible by kids every day
• Prayer involvement ideas at conclusion of each lesson"