Legendary author and evangelist Jessie Penn-Lewis believed that it was imperative for believers to understand the significance of Jesus' sacrifice and what it means for them; for, as she said, "Truth out of place can be poison." And the truth is found in Jesus' death and resurrection. It is only when we identify ourselves with Christ and conform ourselves to His death that we able to share in His victory. It is only when we become dead to sin that we can lead others to the path of life. By applying the truths outlined in this book, you will learn...
* How to answer your calling as a child of God
* How to break free from sin
* How to find joy in the midst of sorrow
* How to gain a deep compassion for others
* How to lead others to a life of victory
Join Jessie Penn-Lewis on a journey to discover the cost of discipleship, as well as the joy that comes with leading others to Christ.