Reading headlines and watching the news, we see the world is full of heartache and trouble. This is nothing new, but it seems to be getting worse each day. In Have We Forgotten? author Eva Milligan focuses on the many controversial issues the world today faces.
Using scriptural examples, Milligan discusses the ways in which Christians have compromised their faith in favor of worldly matters. She includes a Christian view and biblical lessons on an array of topics:
- A reminder of what it means to keep God's word
- Ways to know the one true God
- The truth of salvation
- The importance of going to church
- In-depth lessons on sin, including abortion and homosexuality
- An easy-to-understand look at the devastating time of tribulation
- A reminder of our purpose in this life
Have We Forgotten? presents a candid view of these issues in order to save those who are lost, teach those who are confused, and encourage those who are idle to work for God.