The Middle Elementary Bible Story Pak energizes children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
• Varied weekly activity sheets capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Arrival activities preview the Bible story and set the stage for the faith experience
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible message
• Faith-building connections bring children closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Sticker pages for lots of fun
• Self-directed as well as group-centered activities designed to develop kids’ independent learning and team-building skills
• “Leap of Faith” theme of every session helps children fully grasp the Bible story’s meaning
• Provides additional discussion questions so children have the opportunity to express their faith and share the story’s impression on their hearts
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all children can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes – Winter 2013-2014
Unit 1 The Birth of Jesus
I celebrate the birth of Jesus.
She gave birth to her firstborn child, a son, wrapped him snugly, and laid him in a manger.
--Luke 2:7, CEB
Unit 2 The Life of Jesus
My faith in God grows as I grow.
Jesus matured in wisdom and years, and in favor with God and with people.
--Luke 2:52, CEB
Unit 3 Jesus’ Ministry
I know that God sent Jesus to teach me how to live.
We know that God has sent you to teach us. You could not work these miracles, unless God were with you.
--John 3:2, CEV