Equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools with this Early Elementary Resource Pak with Music CD-ROM!
· Large (12” x 18”), colorful, easy-to-use posters that reinforce the Bible story, plus games, storytelling figures, cards, and puppets
· Colorful attendance chart makes it easy for leaders to get to know their kids, and the festive birthday chart is a great tool for leaders to acknowledge special days
· Quarterly Music CD-ROM with PowerPoints®, song sheets, and instrumental tracks
· Activities encourage friendships among children and fortify the relationship between leaders and their kids
· Provides items children can actually touch and manipulate as they tell and retell the Bible story so they fully understand the story’s meaning
· Provides games that engage the children with each other and emphasize faith learning and the Bible story
Themes - Summer
Unit 1 Making Choices
I choose to follow God.
You, Lord, are all I want! You are my choice.
~Psalm 16:5, CEV
Unit 2 Having Courage
God gives me courage.
Hope in the Lord! Be strong! Let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!
~Psalm 24:17, CEB
Unit 3 Being Friends
Friends love and care for one another.
Friends love all the time.
~Proverbs 17:17, CEB
CD-ROM includes PowerPoints of the lyrics, Songsheets, and Instrumental Tracks for these songs:
1. God's a Good Choice
2. God Is There
4. Growing in Leaps and Bounds (Theme Song)