The Older Elementary Faith Guide is a unique magazine that kids will love! It provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
• An engaging magazine with activities designed to capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
• Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible’s message
• Connects children to the Bible so they become closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Speaks to their lives today and helps them apply their faith every day
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure each child can be reached in a way that’s meaningful to him or her
Themes - Summer
Unit 1 Making Choices
I choose to follow God.
You, Lord, are all I want! You are my choice.
~Psalm 16:5, CEV
Unit 2 Having Courage
God gives me courage.
Hope in the Lord! Be strong! Let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!
~Psalm 24:17, CEB
Unit 3 Being Friends
Friends love and care for one another.
Friends love all the time.
~Proverbs 17:17, CEB
The community of believers was one in heart and mind.
~Acts 4:32, CEB