Annual Teaching Kit Includes Fall Leader’s Guide and Fall On the Go Student Magazine, plus:
Annual Poster Pak—Make your room a bright and welcoming place with colorful posters
• Large, colorful, easy-to-use posters (12" x 18") that bring the session to life
• Enhances the Sunday school area with contemporary artwork that supports the faith experience
• Provides opportunities for visualizing and understanding the scope and interrelatedness of the entire Bible
Challenges CD-ROM—More than just busy work, these puzzles, mysteries, dramas, and reproducible are a great way to introduce the session and spark discussion.
• Dramas for use in the classroom and/or in performances for others
• Reproducible mission assignment forms; joys and concerns forms
• Interactive CD game to reinforce what tweens are learning
• Supports each tween’s independent learning and reasoning skills
• Provides extra ways of learning Bible verses and discovering meanings in the Bible that appeal to different types of learners
Unit 1: The Bible is About . . .
Session 1: Sin (Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel)
Session 2: Fear of Change (Tower of Babel)
Session 3: Putting Others First (Abraham and Lot)
Session 4: Trust (Jacob and Esau)
Session 5: Sibling Rivalry (Joseph and his Brothers)
Unit 2: The Bible is About . . .
Session 6: Conflict (Moses and Pharaoh)
Session 7: Remembering (Joshua)
Session 8: Believing in Yourself (Gideon)
Session 9: Using Good Judgment (Saul)
Unit 3: The Bible is About . . .
Session 10: Knowing Yourself (David, Bathsheba, & Nathan)
Session 1: Wise Choices (Solomon)
Session 12: Choosing Our Actions (Divided Kingdom)
Session 13: Justice (Prophets)