Use this Middle Elementary Resource Pak with Music CD-ROM to equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools and transform your Sunday school area!
· Large (12” x 18”), colorful, easy-to-use posters that reinforce the Bible story, plus games, storytelling figures, cards, and puppets
· Colorful attendance chart makes it easy for leaders to get to know their kids, and the festive birthday chart is a great tool for leaders to acknowledge special days
· Quarterly Music CD-ROM with PowerPoints®, song sheets, and instrumental tracks
· Activities encourage friendships among children and fortify the relationship between leaders and their kids
· Provides items children can actually touch and manipulate as they tell and retell the Bible story so they fully understand the story’s meaning
· Includes games that engage the children with each other and emphasize faith learning and the Bible story
Themes - Winter
Unit 1 Peaceable Kingdom
God’s son came into the world as a child to offer me peace.
And a little child will lead them.
~Isaiah 11:6, CEB
Unit 2 Living in the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me how God wants me to live
Bring in your kingdom so that your will is done on earth as it’s done in heaven.
~Matthew 6:10, CEB
Unit 3 Stories of the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me what God’s kingdom is like.
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.
~Luke 10:27, CEB