The Middle Elementary Fun Pak will help children get crafty with hands-on projects that reinforce their developing skills.
· Thirteen creative craft activities and easy-to-follow instructions
· Requires few supplies, making it economical for churches
· Colorful and easy to use so kids will connect with the activities
· Reinforces the Bible story and develops the story’s importance to the child
· Supports the child’s independent learning skills
· Age-appropriate craft activities encourage children to express their faith development through a creative and fun outlet
· Provides a take-home activity to connect parents and kids through God’s Word
Themes - Winter
Unit 1 Peaceable Kingdom
God’s son came into the world as a child to offer me peace.
And a little child will lead them.
~Isaiah 11:6, CEB
Unit 2 Living in the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me how God wants me to live
Bring in your kingdom so that your will is done on earth as it’s done in heaven.
~Matthew 6:10, CEB
Unit 3 Stories of the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me what God’s kingdom is like.
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.
~Luke 10:27, CEB