The Middle Elementary Bible Story Pak energizes children with a variety of faith-building activities, fun dramas, and engaging discussions so they stay connected and take the Bible story to heart.
· Varied weekly activity sheets capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
· Arrival activities preview the Bible story and set the stage for the faith experience
· Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible message
· Faith-building connections bring children closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
· Sticker pages for lots of fun
· Self-directed as well as group-centered activities designed to develop kids’ independent learning and team-building skills
· “Leap of Faith” theme of every session helps children fully grasp the Bible story’s meaning
· Provides additional discussion questions so children have the opportunity to express their faith and share the story’s impression on their hearts
· Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all children can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes - Winter
Unit 1 Peaceable Kingdom
God’s son came into the world as a child to offer me peace.
And a little child will lead them.
~Isaiah 11:6, CEB
Unit 2 Living in the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me how God wants me to live
Bring in your kingdom so that your will is done on earth as it’s done in heaven.
~Matthew 6:10, CEB
Unit 3 Stories of the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me what God’s kingdom is like.
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.
~Luke 10:27, CEB