All who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons and daughters. 15 You didn’t receive a spirit of slavery to lead you back again into fear, but you received a Spirit that shows you are adopted as his children. With this Spirit, we cry, “ Abba, Father. ” 16 The same Spirit agrees with our spirit, that we are God’s children. 17 But if we are children, we are also heirs. We are God’s heirs and fellow heirs with Christ, if we really suffer with him so that we can also be glorified with him.
As the nation's most popular annual Bible commentary for more than 2 decades, the "Standard Lesson Commentary(R)" provides 52 weeks of study in 1 volume and combines thorough Bible study with relevant examples and questions.
The "KJV SLC(R) ""eCommentary"" Edition" is perfect as the primary resource for an adult Sunday school class and personal study or as a supplemental resource for any curriculum that follows the ISSL/Uniform Series.
The library included on the disc features:
- PowerPoint(R) presentations
- "Standard Bible Dictionary"
- Full text of "KJV" Bible
- Reproducible student activity pages
- "Standard Bible Atlas"
- Full text of "NIV(R)" Bible (c) 2011 (locked, with 30-day preview)
- "Devotions(R)" (locked, with 30-day free trial)
- More than a DOZEN additional helps and resources: "Strong's Concordance; Nave's Topical Bible; "various commentaries by McGarvey"; Jamieson, Fausett & Brown Commentary "on the" OT "and the" NT"
Each lesson has 8 pages of easy-to-use helps, options, and ideas including:
- Printed Scripture from the "King James Version"
- Verse-by-verse explanation of the Bible text
- Detailed lesson background
- Quarterly quiz
- Pronunciation guide for difficult words
- Discussion starters
Need help selecting the appropriate Curriculum Resource?Be sure to check out our Curriculum Finder to help you find the right resources for your group.