All who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons and daughters. 15 You didn’t receive a spirit of slavery to lead you back again into fear, but you received a Spirit that shows you are adopted as his children. With this Spirit, we cry, “ Abba, Father. ” 16 The same Spirit agrees with our spirit, that we are God’s children. 17 But if we are children, we are also heirs. We are God’s heirs and fellow heirs with Christ, if we really suffer with him so that we can also be glorified with him.
• Leaders can organize each and every session quickly and easily.
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions.
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to tweens.
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of tweens, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size.
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their tweens’ everyday lives.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides.
• QuickTeach activities to help leaders with limited time and resources.
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities.
• Three-year Bible overview that is church-year related and theologically sound
• Adaptable session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
Visit www.IAmRockSolid.com for a complete scope and sequence and additional information