Following Jesus is hard to do – but even harder if we take ourselves too seriously. The Unofficial United Methodist Handbook is the indispensable companion for anyone trying to live a committed Christian life, with a healthy dose of humor. Timeless biblical truths stand alongside everyday life situations that everyone meets, with step-by-step instructions that make the going easy:
- How to Stay Alert in Church
- How to Identify an Angel (with diagram)
- How to Survive for One Hour in an Un-Air-Conditioned Church
- How to Share Your Faith with Someone
- How to Identify and Avoid Evil
- How to Survive an Old Testament Plague
- How to Memorize a Bible Verse
- Common Christian Symbols and What They Mean
- What Is Unique about The United Methodist Church and Its History
…plus dozens of other illustrations, maps, diagrams, and essential tips!
This unique and incredibly handy resource is perfect for United Methodist youth, adults, students, families, and all those interested in learning about life in the church.