Therefore, brothers and sisters, you must be patient as you wait for the coming of the Lord.
7 Therefore, brothers and sisters, you must be patient as you wait for the coming of the Lord. Consider the farmer who waits patiently for the coming of rain in the fall and spring, looking forward to the precious fruit of the earth. 8 You also must wait patiently, strengthening your resolve, because the coming of the Lord is near. 9 Don’t complain about each other, brothers and sisters, so that you won’t be judged. Look! The judge is standing at the door!
10 Brothers and sisters, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord as an example of patient resolve and steadfastness.
Christianity in its purest form involves putting God’s love into action. Wesleyans have traditionally understood this embodiment and expression of God’s love as holiness.
• Four-session guide helps individuals and small groups understand and embrace the Wesleyan understanding of holiness
• Explores the Wesleyan approach to both law and grace
• Guides individuals to match faith with action
• Provides Christian educators with a tool for teaching an important Wesleyan doctrine
• Shows individuals and churches how to express Christianity in ways that attract others to the faith and the life of the church