Go ahead. Get passionate about the food you eat
Don't fall for the lie that to lose weight you have to endure bland, uninspiring meals--and go hungry most of the time. Starting today you can love delicious food and lose weight at the same time The secret is knowing when to have carrot cake and when it's time for just a carrot.
Make food your ally by following Chantel Hobbs's 80/20 rule. A full 20 percent of the time, splurge on the foods you love and incorporate them into celebrations and social occasions. The remaining 80 percent of the time, choose food that delivers maximum health and fuel for your body.
Using personal inventories, food plans, and new exercises for strength training and aerobic fitness, you will "enjoy" getting fit and trim. "Love Food and Live Well" guarantees that you can love what you're eating while you lose weight.