The life of Mary is explored to reveal practical truths to build a woman's faith.
Mary was there the day Jesus was born. She was there the day he was crucified. What happened in between offers a gold mine of faith-building principles for women. In "The Heart of Heaven," author Catherine Hickem shows readers there is much that women can learn from this most famous female in the Bible.
With powerful Bible teaching and practical application any woman can use, this book shows that Mary is a role model of faith for all women. Some of the life-changing truths" The Heart of Heaven" reveals are:
- Faith is central when facing fear and uncertainty
- Obedience to God means leaving behind our plans
- The heart of a woman is important to the Father
- Praise has a deep purpose in shaping our relationship with God
- A community of believers is essential to a life of faith
The God of the universe hand-picked Mary to raise his Son. What "The Heart of Heaven" unveils are the bedrock characteristics that, in God's design, empowered her to shape Jesus for his purpose on earth. Women everywhere can peer into this special life and discover a deeper faith, a God-honoring purpose for their lives, and the core of their identity as believers.