365 Things Every New Mom Should Know combines prayerful, playful, and above all practical information with thoughtful devotions to energize new moms seeking to treasure every moment of a baby's first year.
The book begins each week with a brief devotional and prayer followed by daily tips and activities that foster a baby's physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual growth. Among the daily topics:
- beginning steps to godly character development
- capturing and recording memories
- sleep problems and how to solve them
- mother/infant exercise and baby massage
- finding moments for Mom--time management tips
Designed for ease of use, 365 Things Every New Mom Should Know will inspire any new mom--whether it's her first baby, or, in the case of the author, her fourth A great gift for anyone who wants to lay a foundation for motherhood that will last a lifetime.