Bill and Pam Farrel's The 10 Best Decisions a Graduate Can Make is packed with plenty of wisdom, inspirational quotes, and practical tools to help new graduates from high school, college, or even graduate school navigate effectively the myriad decisions ahead.
Drawing on experience from their own lives and from their pastoral leadership roles, the Farrels pass on time-tested tips for decision making on topics such as:
- Discerning job and career opportunities
- Finding ministry and mission that fit a graduate's personality
- Developing healthy relationships with friends and mentors
- Locating a positive fit for church, parachurch, and social community
- Building on a graduate's strengths, gifts, and skills
Biblical insights and life examples offer spiritual encouragement and practical guidance for those beginning a career and leaving the student life behind.