Creating a Login ID
Credit Card Security Code
Downloads and Subscriptions
Estimate Tax and Postage
Finding Product Information
Gift Registry & Wish List
Shipping Options & Costs
How to Shop
Personalize Your Account
Pricing and Discounts
Privacy Statement / Policy
Searching and Browsing
Pay Your Bill
Create Your New Cokesbury Login
CREATE YOUR NEW COKESBURY.COM LOGIN
Creating your login on Cokesbury.com will streamline your online ordering process and will make several helpful features available to you.
This section will help explain the steps to create a login.
Start by clicking the Login button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. The SIGN IN/REGISTER page that appears is separated into two sections, Returning Customers and Guests and New Customers. In that lower section; click the Register Now button. A Cokesbury.com Registration screen will then display fields for you to type in your information.
• Individual or Organization
Under the heading Registration Type, please indicate if your login is for an individual or an organization like a church. (This information is needed by our shipping carriers.)
• In the User Name field, type in an ID name of your choosing, with a maximum length of 15 characters. If you choose to, you may use your email address as your user name. If the email address is already in use as a user name, you will be notified and alternatives will be suggested. The user name is not case sensitive.
• Enter a password of your choice; it must be at least 7 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number. The password is case sensitive. Confirm your password, typing it exactly as you did the first time you entered it.
• Enter your Email Address and Confirm your Email Address.
• Enter your Phone Number.
• Fill in your Billing Address. It is best to use the exact address as it appears on your credit card statements or as it appears on your Cokesbury charge statement.
Your registration will be confirmed and you will be asked if you want to add a security question.
• Pick a Security question and enter a security answer of your choice. You may also create your own security question. This information is needed to verify who you are in case you ever need to change your password, or if you forget your User Name Login ID or password.
You may then customize your settings in the My Account menu on the left side of the screen. For information on how to customize your settings, please go to Personalize Your Account in the Help menu.
You will receive an email confirming your registration and Cokesbury contact information (phone and email address) to direct any questions you might have.
NEW LOGIN ID TROUBLESHOOTING
• Duplication Notification
If your user name is not unique, you will be asked to enter a different name after tabbing out of the field. A message will suggest possible user name options.
Whether your Password is capitalized or not capitalized when it was created, it will have to be typed exactly in its original form, or it will not be recognized, and you will be returned to the Login and Registration page.
When to contact us
If you do not know your email address or your user name associated with your Cokesbury.com login, please contact us at 800-409-5346 or firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours. Remember, user names are not case sensitive, but passwords are.
If you enter an incorrect user name or email address, you will be asked to try again or contact us for assistance at 800-409-5346 or email@example.com during business hours.
If you know your email address and user name but forgot your password, click “Having trouble signing in? Click here.” and Cokesbury will email you a link to reset your password. The link will only stay live for 24 hours. If you haven’t changed your password within that time, you need to click again the “Having trouble signing in? Click here.” message to get a new email with a fresh 24-hour link.
If you answer your security question incorrectly, you will be asked to contact us at 800-409-5346 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance during business hours.
Multiple Accounts with one Email Address
If you enter an email address that is associated with multiple accounts or a user name that is one of many associated the a single email address, you will be asked to select the logins that needs a password reset and then Cokesbury will email you a link to reset your password within 24 hours. If you would like to merge your logins, please contact us for assistance at 800-409-5346 or email@example.com.
Change My Password
If you received a link in your email to reset your passwork, use the link within 24 hours and it will take you to a Change My Password screen, where you will enter a new password of your choice. It must be at least 7 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number, and it is case sensitive. Confirm your password. You will be logged into the site when you successfully change your password.